94 Ram Single Cab Rebuild (Ongoing)

Participant count
  • Participant list
After 2 coats of Honey of both top plates and a long day in the hot Virginia sun, the lvl 4's were in. I love the look of the birch with the camo, it really sets off the interior and im plaining some birch door panels in the future. Since I sold the AQ I had to use an old Audiopipe 1500 mini that had been sitting in my kitchen for the past few months (had 2 strapped on 4 sa 10's in a previous build for this truck) and let me say that it's almost equal to the skars on the AQ on loudness but has waaay more flex. These things get down //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif I took a video so I'll try to get that uploaded after I get off work

Im gonna pick up a buddies nendo 3500 once his new amp comes in. I have a 250 amp alt right now, I plan on doing a dual alt setup, an optima red top and 1000cc bat up front and 2 big dekkas in my bed box with 0 ga right now. Gonna do a few more runs of 0 when I get my KnuKoncepts 0 ga in, should be this weekend. Thats it so far but im planning on getting better 12's (zv4, hdd) once I get the power right

install looks nice man im definitely a fan of camo the pink not so much but it looks good
thanks man, the camo is a 50/50 thing with people, they either love it or hate it. I like it cause its different and not too girl like some of the pink real tree camo stuff you can get at walmart. I have an EK civic that has blue digital camo (Navy camo) for the interior right now. Doing a small build in that so I'll probably have a right up on that in a little while when I get the time

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.