93 honda accord build??

Participant count
  • Participant list

jaeguerra909
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Well its time to do a small build On my daily driver now I kno the accord has a hugeeeeee *** trunk so want to do the most I can do with it.I want a daily low end monster going to be tuning at 27hz and most likely run skar woofers powered by crossfire power //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif bmf 1700 at .5 ohm. Now I'd like to do 4 12's but idk about room? I kno I can do 4 10's for sure. Agh what to do what to do?

You can fit four 12's take the front seats out and fold the back seats down and slide your box in the trunk through the cabin with subs facing up ya might have to move that trim out of the way depending on the width of your box atleast thats what i did but mine was three 15's before i totaled it

How is your car now not a daily ground pounder with 2 18s at 34hz?
I peak at 50 Hz? It's not as musical as I'd like I'd say the lowest note I can play ok is 38 Hz and I love most my music at low 30's high 20's to me its just not a daily type setup or vehicle I want something I drive every day and that isn't heavy as hell and .5 will be fine on the bmf those amps are bullet proof drek on YouTube has 6 of them at .25 daily

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.