93 chevy truck how to disable code alarm for the locks

Participant count
  • Participant list

corto
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
when i bought the truck it had it on it i never used it somtimes it will lock me out of the locks on my truck where i cant turn the key. its a real pain when yours keys wont work because of an alarm if i unplug the brain it still wont let me turn the key. any certin wires im looking for or do i have to hook a certin two wires to gether really would be alot of help cant find to much on google either hate being locked out thanks ca

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

A lot of guys say I'm going low-end on cost but I see a lot of guys recommending just as cheap or cheaper products. Like MESO-6-5-3WAY-COM //...
I had a '99 Chevy Venture with the 3.8 and buddy had one with the 3.4. Any of those engines including the 3.9 are known to leak coolant at the...
You can raise the back sea approx 2 inches and get a front firing enclosure for two tens in there ported center. Other than that. Atrend makes a...
I would add two more of the same subs and look at selling the 2k to go towards the funds of a decent 5-8k mono amplifier and new enclosure

About this thread

corto

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
corto
Flint, Michigan, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date