• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 915
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

i have a 93 asuna sunfire and i just put in a new deck with all of the wires on the same colours but there is an orange wire and a pink wire that dont hook up and for some reason the deck only can be turned on when the lights are on. i think i may have wired it wrong but i dont know?????pleez help

If your stereo turns on only when you lights are on you accidently wired the power wire for the radio to the illumination wire in the car. Get a meter and probe for your constant wire and your switched wire when you turn the ignition on...that should do the trick

if the pink wire the coming off of your deck it is the cell phone mute (more than likely). what your problem is as the man said above you have probably crosswired the power wire into the illumination wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.