$900 bucks to blow on a system for my 08 G6 GT

all i need to make a system is subs and a amp because i build the box custom for the subs and i build my electrical and inside stage from the amp i get because i like matching my equipment buddy.

now if you wanted to sound like an educated car audio guy then stop being a d i c k about it and offer acctual HELP like the other educated car audio guy and stop acting like your better than anyone.
My posts in this thread were sarcastic, but that doesn't make anything I said less true. Subwoofers really are the least important aspect of a car stereo, because they only reproduce a fraction of the sound in the music you listen to. If you really enjoy music, your "system" is only as good as it's front stage. Being a bass head is one thing, but adding big subs and 2,000 watts of power onto a stock audio system is never cool. Only # chasers who care about nothing but test tones or idiots would disagree with that.

It's good that you build your own enclosures, and I'll give you some credit for that, but going into e-thug mode ain't gonna get you anywhere with me...or anyone else for that matter. Most of the intelligent guys on this forum are going to one of two things when you act like that.

1. tear into you and exploit your lack of knowledge.

2. disregard every question you have.

Some of us have been doing this audio thing for years too, and you'll want to listen up when we speak. And besides, this is a message board. You need thick skin for a while when you're new. Don't be just another know nothing, e-thug new fish, man...

My posts in this thread were sarcastic, but that doesn't make anything I said less true. Subwoofers really are the least important aspect of a car stereo, because they only reproduce a fraction of the sound in the music you listen to. If you really enjoy music, your "system" is only as good as it's front stage. Being a bass head is one thing, but adding big subs and 2,000 watts of power onto a stock audio system is never cool. Only # chasers who care about nothing but test tones or idiots would disagree with that.
It's good that you build your own enclosures, and I'll give you some credit for that, but going into e-thug mode ain't gonna get you anywhere with me...or anyone else for that matter. Most of the intelligent guys on this forum are going to one of two things when you act like that.

1. tear into you and exploit your lack of knowledge.

2. disregard every question you have.

Some of us have been doing this audio thing for years too, and you'll want to listen up when we speak. And besides, this is a message board. You need thick skin for a while when you're new. Don't be just another know nothing, e-thug new fish, man...
i understand dam there everyone has been doing this for years and iv been on this site for years i just cant ever remember my d amn password. and the whole e-thug as ur refering to is a line off of how high the da mn movie so learn how to take a joke. and how one person starts a "system" is there own way the way i START BUILDING MY SYSTEM is by buying subs and an amp to match those subs ok im not ragging on how you do what you do so why?? you raggin on how i do my s h i t like i said before your trying to act like your better than somone??? so your s h i t beats louder than mine if i had enought money to get everything i wanted i wouldnt be asking anyone BUT im only 19 and have limited resorces so dude if you have any more s h i t to talk then go head im not paying you any mind BUT if you want to ACCTUALLY HELP ME OUT then PLEASE do so but do it in a non a s s h ole way. thanks.

i understand dam there everyone has been doing this for years and iv been on this site for years i just cant ever remember my d amn password. and the whole e-thug as ur refering to is a line off of how high the da mn movie so learn how to take a joke. and how one person starts a "system" is there own way the way i START BUILDING MY SYSTEM is by buying subs and an amp to match those subs ok im not ragging on how you do what you do so why?? you raggin on how i do my s h i t like i said before your trying to act like your better than somone??? so your s h i t beats louder than mine if i had enought money to get everything i wanted i wouldnt be asking anyone BUT im only 19 and have limited resorces so dude if you have any more s h i t to talk then go head im not paying you any mind BUT if you want to ACCTUALLY HELP ME OUT then PLEASE do so but do it in a non a s s h ole way. thanks.
I can't even read that.

Had to edit out the swear. MOT may still be raggin'...

What about a box, I know that is far off on the topic and you are looking at subs and amp but have you considered how or were the box is coming from?
im going to be building the box to specs of subs hopfully under 5 cuft.

YOU got snitched on bro. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/boink.gif.91933e72f927f2cefc79aff02573090c.gif I still love ya even though you're selling out now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.