9,500 watts rms of soundstream amps.

I'm very confused

L5's and L7's together, or what? I dont comperehend, reading>me evidentally.

And Mechman could have built you a better alt probably cheaper.

And you do not have enough batteries. IIRC that stinger you got is a group 34. Two group 34's isnt going to hold anything. I suggest, as stated, a bank of 4 or 5 Group 31's to hold you over pretty well.

yea, i am running 4 L7's and and 3 L5's. The xxx6500 is on the L7's and the pcx2000 is gonna be on the L5's. I know how everybody feels about running different subs in the same car, try not to fun me too much, i am saving up for 2 or 3 more L7's.

Dont let em hate, we had to start somewhere. We did have some fun setting off alarms across the Beast Buy parking lot. Keep in contact with me, I might be lookin to switch amps after finals.

thanks rob, that was funny, my gf laughed about it all the way back to BSU. i think it sounds good. i didnt have the $$$ to get 6 L7's so i decided yto get 4 and use the 3 L5's as well... has to add something, right?

We have adjustable voltage 250amp alts on sale right now that are a direct bolt-in for your vehicle. They are one wire too, so you don't have to worry about splicing to add another alternator plug. If you're on a budget, I have a refurbished adjustable voltage 200 amp unit also for real cheap. Holler if you're interested!

1-888-MECHMAN

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.