8V Balanced Outputs

pro audio gear uses 3 wire conductors all the time with one signal being inverted. it was my understanding that this was referred to in audio circles as being a form of balnced line transmission. yes, one can also do the floating ground via isolation transformer as well, but as far as cmrr i thought 3 wire inverted phase was best ... and u can do it via rca pairs, 3 wire connector and more ....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Sounds like you shorted the other channel so check you connections. Don't ask just look. Will solve your problem Every time. If you ever short out...
Try this other test; get a 3.5mm headphone repair cable and connect it to the LC7i input. Connect that to your phone and measure. This will tell...
On another note, if you're competing in SPL, you might want to check around at what the best crossover point is. These two drivers (your 6.5s and...
Umm boats don't charge a battery? Where do you come up with that? That is one wrong answer flat out. Outboards can charge off the stator and some...
I would ask at DIYMA a lot of people use DSP's there usually someone can give a good review on DSP's that some here don't use.

About this thread

Justin89T

10+ year member
I Drive A Supra
Justin89T
The Third Island of China
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date