Which HU Has The BEST Sound

Zinthesis
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I'd Really appreciate it if people don't reply 2 this thread with stupid pradictable comments like.. THERE IS NO BEST bla bla bla cuz thats ******** and you know it

at the moment im saving up for the flagship Eclipse HU with the stunning 8V pre-outs

are there any other HU's out there that can match or surpass that?? plz help me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :) thank you

I'd Really appreciate it if people don't reply 2 this thread with stupid pradictable comments like.. THERE IS NO BEST bla bla bla cuz thats ******** and you know it
at the moment im saving up for the flagship Eclipse HU with the stunning 8V pre-outs

are there any other HU's out there that can match or surpass that?? plz help me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif :) thank you
Thats kinda newbish of u to say that. Cuz the best could mean different things too different people. But im not even gonna get into that topic. Eclipse is nice with their high voltage outputs but i havent heard one yet and im not gonna recommend some thing that i havent tested myself. I own an alpine deck and its great to me. Play all mp3s good sq and it really makes music sound louder and cleaner. I have also heard a 7995 and that was extremely good.

kool.. i currently own alpines CDA-9815 and im upgrading...

and no not really.. there can only be 1 sort ov better sound..

any1 else know ov any companies that will produce a clearer and more expensive sound then the flagship eclise model?

its my personal oppinion that moving up from the 9815 is going to be difficult... not to say that it is the best HU out there, but for what it offers, it offers alot... i own the same HU and cant ask for a whole lot more... but if i were to move up in toerms of SQ, i would probably look at oler alpines... or a few eclpise units, or perhaps the denon/RF head unit. but what you have is a great head unit, and perhaps the only thing it lacks is the 24bit brown burrs, but i dont know if there would be a justifiable difference....

i have the cd8454 it doesnt have the best sound at all at 13 watts rms. but if you get an outboard amp, it will sound nice, i'm getting the VGA500.4

i wish it was like the cd8053, this hu doesnt come with any MOSFET so its strictly SQ. but the reason i got the cd8454 was for the memory stick and mp3 player.

Eclipse 8053 is probably one of the best if not the best SQ HU you can get...aside from a few EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE HU's that yes...you probably can't afford. Beware though, if you get the 8053, you will need an external amplifier. The 8053 has no amp built in to it. Good luck.

Eclipse 8053 is probably one of the best if not the best SQ HU you can get...aside from a few EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE HU's that yes...you probably can't afford. Beware though, if you get the 8053, you will need an external amplifier. The 8053 has no amp built in to it. Good luck.

I had an 8053 and it was a great sounding deck(as were every other Eclipse deck I owned). I do believe the RF 8250 I have now sounds better.

You think he would use the internal amp, not likely
It isn't likely, but I have seen people insist on having the best sounding deck they can since they are all about sq, yet run stock speakers off the internal amp. Their actions and their words don't match.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.