89 Iroc Taillights custom

Participant count
  • Participant list

89Irocforeal
10+ year member

Hey im gettin custom tail lights made for my 89 iroc, just wondering what i should do. the options are pretty much limitless. These were some ideas i was thinking about any comments, suggestions?

1. puttin 95 supra euro taillights in

2. putting lots of leds in, in some cool pattern (maybe I R O C)

3. 3 neon lights on each side, horizontally. red, clear, amber

??????????

thanks all!

Originally posted by MyTrunkSlamz i think iroc whould look raw with leds, fuk that supra ****, i hate european cars....thats just imo though.....
cmon dogg, but i mean if you keep *****ing about someone juimping all over ya whenever ya make a mistake, dont make so many...

lol.

supra's are NOT European, they were teh precurser to the MR2.... that makes them Toyota's, taht makes teh Asian....

Originally posted by 89Irocforeal hey would you post any pics of your taillights? ive never really seen anything other than stock lights, so im just thinking up ideas. Thanks!
When I get my digital camera, sure!

Thanks all you for your input, also i got another quick question. I was talkin to my friend about superchargers, and he said some company made one for camaros, and its supposed to add like 150 horse, or something. anybody know who makes them? thanks

Yea european cars are 10 times better bulit than any car you will ever drive. My dads 87 porsche 944s turbo still runs **** strong he has had it since new and never replaced anything besides battery and plug wires. Its pretty **** fast too. It will smoke my 96 eclipse until the nos kicks in.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I as well really dont like it when kids do all that **** to imports like the wings, body kits, stickers ect... Mine is bone ass stock except for 18s and some euro lights and some window tint you would never know that my car is fast by lookin at it. Same with my Mustangs and I like it that way.

There are many companies that offer superchagers for Camaro's. I have friends who put them on their Camaro's(new and older) and they have gained 40 - 50% more hp and torque when put on the dyno...all for about $5000. If you want I could give you a list of companies that make them for your car.

yeah if you could hook me up with a list that would be fantastic. I was looking at one, but it looked like it stuck up too much for my hood, and i really dont want it to look like a drag car stickin out of the hood. Will they fit under a regular iroc hood, or one witha raised cowl or something? thanks a bunchh!

I guess your talking about the engine getting hot so I suggest rigging up some sort of fan system. Twin cooling fans similar to the ones on present day vehicles work well. These superchargers should fit under your stock hood.

Superchargers that will fit your car:

http://www.panhandleperformance.com/application.html - Scroll down a bit until you reach TPI Camaro or Firebird.

I have found a lot more but I dont know what size engine you have, whether it be a 350, 305, etc.

Also try http://www.rtbmotorsports.com/ and e-mail them and see what is available for your car.

Holley, B&M, Magnacharger, Vortech, Powerdyne, and Whipple make great superchargers although I am not sure if they make one for your car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.