88 crx si spl or gas milage,

nothing in it no more,,,,,,every time i listed it with equipment prople wanted to give me 1500 for the car,so i took everything out and its 1500 or i keep it for the milage,,,,its a 88 it has the normal wear and tear of a 24 yr old car,all original no body work original paint,can be driven anywhere,160.000 miles new clutch pressure plate,head gasket,water pump.timing belt.new muffler,only rust is on drivers side rocker panel...

just come and drive it home,had a guy was going to fly down from fla and drive it back,only problem he wanted me cut him some slack on the price for the plane ticket,,,

just come and drive it home,had a guy was going to fly down from fla and drive it back,only problem he wanted me cut him some slack on the price for the plane ticket,,,
Hmm... Will it make it? That 1,000+ miles. Yikes.

Any trades for SPL gear?

fla was farther than that,i drove it to nashville from oh,and to louisville ky many times,

van wert oh,,,25 miles from lima oh dbdrag finals this weekend,,,,

yep.we by ft wayne ind,i been to erie pa many times,,,,but ur not that far,,,

i just got rid of a van with a bad tranny,i need something to drive,if the crx is not gone by mon it gets new plates and i will drive it,,,,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...