87 Camaro LT

mumbling_joe03

Kansas
I've got an 87 Camaro and need some help. What system would be best, I've got a few components to start with but the only one that i think is even close to being used would be my Kenwood516s. I've heard a lot of talk about Solo Baric 12" and MB Quartz components. Would these be a good start? Or is there anyone out there that has suggestions? I want hellah bump but want to be able to hear everything and have it crystal clear. Any suggestions on speakers, headunits, amps, and dampening will be greatly appreciated.

I am running 2 coaxial diamond 5x7s, and they are extremely clear. The diamond m5 and HEX components are "crystal." Go to a diamond dealer and listen to these speakers! They may not suite your tastes, or your budget, but are definently worth a look. Also check out their amps and subs if SQ is a big concern.

http://www.diamondaudio.com ---> find a dealer

hope this helps :p

I currently use 2 solobarics and a MB quart component set and I am more than happy with them. I've heard a lot of JL subs and they also have very good sound quality. I have heard alot of people with diamond name brand speakers they are always very happy with.

hope this helps

Thanks, I'll look in to those diamonds, i've heard also a lot about the bbarics which i am wanting to put in, posibly 2 12's, but as far as amps 6x9's and components i don't have a clue yet as to what i will use.

Hows about boxes, everyone custoizing boxes in camaro's and if so I live in the KC, and Topeka area, any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.