84 CAPRICE 30" Rims.... fiberglass everywhere.. paint/interior motor

Lol. The only thing that still uses my old name is my PS3. I'm not even sure why I used that with it. I was using ejschultz for emails and eBay as well as a few other things. I'm too lazy to create a new account on there so I understand. Back to your topic though, keep up your good work.

poor car.... its ok i will put you back together in a few months baby... lmao

2011-10-01092756.jpg

2011-10-01092902.jpg

I had my Caprice apart like that twice. Once when I was installing my alarm and the other time was when I wanted to relocate the LED for the alarm to the little hole in the defroster vent. Neither time was fun. My steering wheel stayed on for that though. I'd imagine it's probably a little easier in an 89 to pull a steering wheel than in a 94 because of the air bag, or lack there of in the 89.

ya much easier... ive got the billet wheel so i just removed the actual wheel the adapter is still on there... but even at that all i have to do is remove one bolt and use a wheel puller and it pops right off

for the air bag you would have to remove ALL power sources from the car and pull the steering wheel/air bag out then it would be pretty much the same

The only reason I could see myself removing my steering wheel would be for a great condition Monte Carlo/Lumina steering wheel with radio controls. Other than that, it's staying in there.

finally got some time to get the car blocked out and primed up again..... 3 coats of 2k primer now i can start blocking the hood/fenders and the euro clips and get all them primed up

2011-10-14155123.jpg

2011-10-14155116.jpg

2011-10-14155112.jpg

Nice, clean work. To all the 'big rim haters'. I was once a hater as well. Thought it looked rediculous... then I ordered my first set not long ago for my Patriot. I got these in 22 x 8.5. I can't bring myself to go THAT big.

2Crave_No14_BDia.jpg

Total respect to you for being able to burn those tires up and retain the smile on your face. Like I said, I'm new to bigger rims and was never completely aware of the prices of rubber for them. So for those that don't know.. That's like watching $2500 going up in flames. Yes, that's just for the rubber in the rear on a 30" tire. Crazy bastard.. Lol

Nice, clean work. To all the 'big rim haters'. I was once a hater as well. Thought it looked rediculous... then I ordered my first set not long ago for my Patriot. I got these in 22 x 8.5. I can't bring myself to go THAT big.
2Crave_No14_BDia.jpg

Total respect to you for being able to burn those tires up and retain the smile on your face. Like I said, I'm new to bigger rims and was never completely aware of the prices of rubber for them. So for those that don't know.. That's like watching $2500 going up in flames. Yes, that's just for the rubber in the rear on a 30" tire. Crazy bastard.. Lol

ya they are pretty expensive i might be going to 28" rims either floaters or 3 piece staggered fitment... so i can have full turning up front and be able to drive like an *******... lol

great build!...impala seats?
g body monte carlo bucket seats up front.. rear is my oem

ya they are pretty expensive i might be going to 28" rims either floaters or 3 piece staggered fitment... so i can have full turning up front and be able to drive like an *******... lol

g body monte carlo bucket seats up front.. rear is my oem

Go 3 piece staggered man!but I love all the hard work going into everything!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MyTrunkSlamz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MyTrunkSlamz
SOUTH SIDE CHI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date