84 CAPRICE 30" Rims.... fiberglass everywhere.. paint/interior motor

update

dash almost ready for primer

2011-09-25174428.jpg

2011-09-25175056.jpg

Subscribed 'cause I got a thing for B-bodies, not donks. I do admire the amount of work you've put into the car. If I ever need any more glassing for my Caprice, I'm hittin' you up.

ya like ive said i know alot of people aint into the big rim thing... i am though. figured you guys would get a kick outta the fiberglass work and audio/video im doing in the car..

ej let me know... im just getting started messing with fiberglass so the more i do the better i will get!! haha

im just starting on this fiberglass ****.... this is really the first fiberglass projects ive ever done haha... besides at the beginning of summer i did a box for 2 10s on a powerwheel

but im learning from my mistakes... like on my doorpanels and c pillars i wish i wouldnt have used this stupid *** thin particle board or whatever the hell i used.... it worked fine but after a while of sitting around it started to tweak because of being so thin.. and it wasnt the best **** to try to paint over either... so now i have to go back on them and fix where the primer cracked up a bit in the corners... maybe i should fix them and bring them in the house instead of in my mess of a car right now haha

for the first time, a build log like this, for a vehicle like this, does it have an educated owner who can actually type the english language. for some reason words like dat, dou, nd, etc. are used beyond comprehension! +1 for the owner and +1 for the work

for the first time, a build log like this, for a vehicle like this, does it have an educated owner who can actually type the english language. for some reason words like dat, dou, nd, etc. are used beyond comprehension! +1 for the owner and +1 for the work

um.... what????? i have no clue what that is suppose to mean... lol

lol at the irony

He means, Thank you for dispelling the stereotypes of these car types owners being undereducated and unable to spell correctly and type in a comprehensible manner.

You have the nerve to critique on grammar,when you did not use any proper capitalization. Your an idiot.

You have the nerve to critique on grammar,when you did not use any proper capitalization. You're an idiot.
Fixed. If you're going to call out someone because of their grammar, make sure you can spell, punctuate, and use contractions. Otherwise, you'll look like the idiot.

So much win with everyone using poor English to correct the last person's poor english.

Not my thing either, but really clean work you're doing! Most people don't do fiberglass that clean after a dozen attempts. I'd expect some very good things in your future with that.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MyTrunkSlamz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MyTrunkSlamz
SOUTH SIDE CHI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date