84 CAPRICE 30" Rims.... fiberglass everywhere.. paint/interior motor

most likely selling the 30s however mite end up doing 26" 3 piece.... was gonna do 28" however im trying to get off the car stuff as much and spending more money and time on my family.... so the rim size isnt a big deal to me anymore... as long as im happy with the outcome is all that matters well see down the road what happens with the wheels situation

most likely selling the 30s however mite end up doing 26" 3 piece.... was gonna do 28" however im trying to get off the car stuff as much and spending more money and time on my family.... so the rim size isnt a big deal to me anymore... as long as im happy with the outcome is all that matters well see down the road what happens with the wheels situation
Start saving for the 34s!

Not to mention the roads here get real shitty. Honestly, with rims that big and "rubber band tires," you're looking to mess something up on the mean streets of the Chi.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

MyTrunkSlamz

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
MyTrunkSlamz
SOUTH SIDE CHI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date