80prs alternative?

What are you looking for in a headunit exactly? Personally I love my 80prs. It's a bit to get used to but it's actually quite good. I do everything with my remote. Are you specifically looking to run active with the headunit? If so, there's an alpine alternative but the newer decks these days feel really flimsy and cheap compared to the oldschool stuff.

just looking for other alternatives. i know the 80 prs is the favie head unit. might look into other alpines.

just looking for other alternatives. i know the 80 prs is the favie head unit. might look into other alpines.
depends what you need from a head unit. If you need active networks, only pioneer and JVC is capable of that right now. If you plan on just slapping a pair of components/coaxials and sub then kenwood and alpine will be enough for you.

basically advanced setups, pioneer and jvc. Noobie front stage setups, kenwood and alpine.

depends what you need from a head unit. If you need active networks, only pioneer and JVC is capable of that right now. If you plan on just slapping a pair of components/coaxials and sub then kenwood and alpine will be enough for you.
basically advanced setups, pioneer and jvc. Noobie front stage setups, kenwood and alpine.
I currently have a 4 channel ct sounds

3800 ampere

2 zv4 12s

old eclipse deck

6.5 type rs

moving to a different vehicle and box is currently being made. should be done by fri. i have fiddled with the 80 prs this weekend and seemed to be too cheesy.. but everyone has good ratings and review on em.

Which JVC has built in crossovers?

I currently have a 4 channel ct sounds3800 ampere

2 zv4 12s

old eclipse deck

6.5 type rs

moving to a different vehicle and box is currently being made. should be done by fri. i have fiddled with the 80 prs this weekend and seemed to be too cheesy.. but everyone has good ratings and review on em.
yeah thats a basic front stage setup. You wont gain anything by getting an 80 prs. You wont even tap into 10% of the head unit's capabilities.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.