8 ga wire(2 colors) . 1/0 black and red stinger ring terminals

outsideshot23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OKC
Item(s) for Sale:

UPDATE!!! 2/14/11 .... I got 10 12 ft runs of silver and 6 12ft runs of black.. some are longer. I think shortest is one inch shy of 12 and longest is about 13ft. All runs have one lug on them. 9$ per run lug included. also have extra red and black 8 ga lugs for .50 each... none of this wire has been used

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All of it is BRAND NEW never used

Price:

9$ per run. .50 cents per 8 ga lug

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

3$ shipping no matter the amount bought. conus

Item Pictures:

007-7.jpg

008-4.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-4.jpg

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/499439-outsideshot23-feedback-3-a.html

Last edited by a moderator:
How much roughly you think you have left on each roll? I might want to buy both.
alot.. lol.. they were 250' rolls. I used 100 off of each and so far only one guy has paid and it was for 50' so.. at least 100' + on each roll

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.