8 ga wire(2 colors) . 1/0 black and red stinger ring terminals

outsideshot23
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
OKC
Item(s) for Sale:

UPDATE!!! 2/14/11 .... I got 10 12 ft runs of silver and 6 12ft runs of black.. some are longer. I think shortest is one inch shy of 12 and longest is about 13ft. All runs have one lug on them. 9$ per run lug included. also have extra red and black 8 ga lugs for .50 each... none of this wire has been used

Item(s) Description/Condition:

All of it is BRAND NEW never used

Price:

9$ per run. .50 cents per 8 ga lug

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

3$ shipping no matter the amount bought. conus

Item Pictures:

007-7.jpg

008-4.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-4.jpg

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback/499439-outsideshot23-feedback-3-a.html

Last edited by a moderator:
ofc dosent stand for oxygen free cable does it? That is 100 percent copper correct
ya.. oxygen free copper. 100% copper. This is some of the better wire I have ever dealt with. I used over 200' of the scosche efx 1/0 as well. only thing i have used better is knu kolossus

i want those terminals, maybe could take about 10 feet of the 8 gauge too
let me know how many and what colors of everything and ill check on shipping. ill pay most of it probably but shipping to ak, hawaii, and canada rapes usually

let me know how many and what colors of everything and ill check on shipping. ill pay most of it probably but shipping to ak, hawaii, and canada rapes usually
I would take about 5 foot of each color 8 gauge, then like 10 0 gauge terminals. Yeah the shipping does **** but I have a way better alternative for shipping. Alot cheaper and also alot faster

I would take about 5 foot of each color 8 gauge, then like 10 0 gauge terminals. Yeah the shipping does **** but I have a way better alternative for shipping. Alot cheaper and also alot faster
pmed

all pms replied.. should ship out tomorrow. we are supposed to get A FOOT more of snow tonight so it might be tom evening rather then morning. 28" of snow within a week. never seen it as long as i have been living in oklahoma

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.