8 awg good enough?

Participant count
  • Participant list
8 gauge is fine for 300 watts rms. But its better to have overkill since running power wire can be a pain sometimes. But if you're not going to upgrade any time soon and dont want to buy bigger wire, its fine.

Amp has not been chosen yet, but yes its a 300RMS and i havent decided which ohm i want to run at.

I don't plan on upgrading any time soon in the future, my gf already doesnt like the idea of me getting new sub/amp.

Amp has not been chosen yet, but yes its a 300RMS and i havent decided which ohm i want to run at.
I don't plan on upgrading any time soon in the future, my gf already doesnt like the idea of me getting new sub/amp.
lulz, whipped

lulz, whipped
Whipped=not getting one at all(she says no rofl)

Me=Oh by the way i'm heading to the garage to wire my car for the amp

Her= God damnit...

but please, stick with the forums orig post. but it seems it has been answered so it doesnt matter it can close now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.