8 12"s VS Grand Am

I usually don't hate and try to help, but this just needs to be redone in my honest opinion.

You seen what happend to Kenny Pollocks first wall, well yeah. Somebody with more expierence will come in and help.

My wall was pretty simple, but braced to hell and back.

why do everyone on this forum have be a bunch of stuck up little kunts?

im just trying to share something i did.....at least im trying.....

no im no "great expert" like 99.93% of you guys act like you are....im just learning.....so instead of saying "that looks like ****" or "haha you moron" why dont you say something constructive to help me get better?

and no, all of the rear interior has been stripped, the big odd shaped panels are being glassed shut against sheet metal sanded w/ 40 grit making that small piece of sheet metal a part of the eclosure, the only parts that will be like this are the small wheel well areas that are twice as thick as the rest of the car. so it will be plenty stout enough, all the other spots bridged with fiberglass will be 4-5 layers thick (mostly all very small areas)

why do everyone on this forum have be a bunch of stuck up little kunts?
im just trying to share something i did.....at least im trying.....

no im no "great expert" like 99.93% of you guys act like you are....im just learning.....so instead of saying "that looks like ****" or "haha you moron" why dont you say something constructive to help me get better?

and no, all of the rear interior has been stripped, the big odd shaped panels are being glassed shut against sheet metal sanded w/ 40 grit making that small piece of sheet metal a part of the eclosure, the only parts that will be like this are the small wheel well areas that are twice as thick as the rest of the car. so it will be plenty stout enough, all the other spots bridged with fiberglass will be 4-5 layers thick (mostly all very small areas)
Dude, you have huge gaps in the box. I don't care if you are glassing or not. I have personally never seen anyone go that route for a box, wall of any sort.

and no, it is true that there is no pen and paper (or otherwise) set design, this is still very rough begennings....the wall will be 16.3 cubes (approx) and tuned to around 36 hz (although i might need some help with the port is someone on here isnt too good to help me out)

stop trying to squeeze every bit of space you can into that box. odds are with all those gaps you`ll never get it sealed up correctly. i thought i was joking with my 1st comment but i see it came to be true.

and no, it is true that there is no pen and paper (or otherwise) set design, this is still very rough begennings....the wall will be 16.3 cubes (approx) and tuned to around 36 hz (although i might need some help with the port is someone on here isnt too good to help me out)
So, you just started to go to town? Should have had someone help you design one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

GohillaAudio
springfield, mo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
cheeto
1000008028.jpg