700 horsepower mustang gets 21" Death Penalty Sub

I'm reconing the sub for the Macon GA show this weekend. Anyone going? I think I'm going to enter the lightweight division of bassboxing.

Well, I've got the sub built and it's playing again. We're going to do some testing tonight, I'll post up termlab results. (unless they ****, LOL)

Sweet! I was building mine for Meca boom & zoom, but there don't seem to be any events on the schedule?

I'm going to try and get some events going, I know we could do one at I40 dragway in Crossvile TN.

Maybe if I get real cocky and start calling people out, it will develop enough interest to get some B&Z events on the Meca schedule.

I'm pretty confident nobody in the country would beat my combined score, so lets find out!!

Sweet! I was building mine for Meca boom & zoom, but there don't seem to be any events on the schedule?
I'm going to try and get some events going, I know we could do one at I40 dragway in Crossvile TN.

Maybe if I get real cocky and start calling people out, it will develop enough interest to get some B&Z events on the Meca schedule.

I'm pretty confident nobody in the country would beat my combined score, so lets find out!!

Iunno bout that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif. One of the other teammates just got a pretty nasty car. Wonder if he'll let me do something in it, and ya'll go at it.

Well, it better be able to run 10.50s in the quarter, and do better than a 150. From what I've seen nobody has ever even came close to that ET and SPL combo.

IMG_0763.jpg

very sick... gotta wonder would they hear the turbo or the sub first... most likely turbo because of the higher frequency.. are you worried about vibrations killing the amps?

5 pages, and very few photos. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif im disapointed

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.