7 non working amps Kicker, Profile, Alpine, Pioneer, Sony, MTX

Item(s) for Sale:

Several non/sometimes working amps. Most have no burns or obvious issues. The profile and the pioneer visually have 1 burned mosfet. All of them turn on and do basically the same thing, which is not make any sound, but not go into protect. None of them blow fuses, just dont make sound when RCAs are in. The xplod works when it wants to, same with the MTX. Id like to sell them all as a package, but may consider selling seperate. They are all quite dusty/dirty but have all been kept inside. They were pulled from vehicles when found to not be working, and replaced. Then put in storage.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

1- Kicker KX750.1

2- Kicker KX250.2

3- Profile California 2600 600.2

4- Sony Xplod 1000 2 channel

5- Pioneer 800w mono

6- Crunch PZI 2250.2

7- MTX 250 2 channel

Price:

Im not sure what theyre worth, but its quite a bit of amps. I was thinking somewhere around 175 shipped obo?

Item Pictures:

1 picture right now, i will get detailed pics later as i have to get the other amps out of the storage building. Just trying to see if anyone may be interested.

15oyx5x.jpg

lol, i kinda want the 750.1, the pzi 250.2? (2250.2 not coming up on search), and may be interested in the pio800 and/or kx250.1... how about pics/prices?

Amazon.com: Crunch PZI2250 1000 Watt 2/1 Ch Bridgeable Car Amplifier: Electronics

Thats the amazon page on the 2250, its not a bad little amp, it has 2 40a fuses from the factory and is rated @ 1000w @ 4ohm bridged on 14v, i dont see why it couldnt be possible. It was used for about 3 months and just quit producing sound and i havent messed with it. I will get pics of the internals. The kx250 is a 2 channel btw. I will get better pics of all 3 later today

Where are you in NC? I am in Raleigh, and may want the 750.1 if it isn't too beat up. What would a picked up price be if you are close?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.