• Participant list

Harleyfx69
10+ year member

audio n00b
arizona
Item(s) for Sale:

audioque hdc 12 dual 2 ohm,

Item(s) Description/Condition:

work perfectly, a little dusty from being in my truck, initially ran off 2 aq' 2200's linked, then sold one of the aq's, and ran both off 1 amp, which was plenty, amps were powered with a sufficient electrical system with no clipping or damage to subwoofers,

Come with the box you see, full 3/4 mdf construction with glue and nails, i dont recall the specs but it was built on the low side of the recomended specs off aq's website,

also have two that need to be reconed, one works fine when i took it out, but still seling it for cheap,

Price:

400 for the two fully functioning subs with box,

200 for the two that need to be reconed,

buy all of them for 500 ,

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

These are very heavy subwoofers and i dont even know how i would ship them, i would greatly prefer pickup within the northern arizona area, if you buy all of them im sure i can work something out for delivery,

also have an aq 2200 in another auction, i would combine everything for 800 and throw in some 0 gauge wire,

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

to the top,

make offers, these things are just taking up space in my garage, and i am even willing to work out delivery on them,

shipping is possible but i have no clue how i would do it .. and it would probably be expensive,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.