7 months later.....

EpicMango
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Colorado
And my OA15 is doing just fine! Coils still perfect! And you guys made me think that because I smelled a little something from my sub, that it was cooked....

Now you guys can see my box!!! And my sub!

205yyd.jpg

2mzkxg2.jpg

16c1hmf.jpg

When I took my box out, I realized I can't fit a bigger box into my trunk solely due to the fact that it will be too deep for the box to actually GO into the trunk....

I can fit a bigger box, but I don't have the vertical headroom to make the box get into my trunk in the first place...

Am I? a little. But for a given box volume and port length, less port area will give you a lower tuning.
yall ma fvckas need to puff puff pass. As for the box, I guess it is box dependent? I would have thought it would be tuned around 38 39 compared to my xl box. Looks almost identical.

yall ma fvckas need to puff puff pass. As for the box, I guess it is box dependent? I would have thought it would be tuned around 38 39 compared to my xl box. Looks almost identical.
Tuning with such a skinny port won't be accurate anyway. It will actually tune lower then what the calcs show.

Simply tuning to a number regardless of port area or desired results is a horrible idea though.

And you guys wanna know what's awesome?

This shits, still loud as all hell!

Ima take a video of this **** going down!!

My rear view mirror vibrates so much that on some high bass, you can't even use it, it moves too much!

My speaker covers move up and down like crazy!!

Even the outside window seals in the doors vibrate with all the Windows up!

I am still loud as ALL hell!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.