6x9 suggestions? For 2017 Tahoe?

Usernamelol

CarAudio.com Newbie
Aug 15, 2021
Louisiana
Stock sound system sound like crap. What are the best 6x9 speakers that would give me deep bass AND perfect clarity to hear everything? (I know that real hard to do)The kicker cs I have in my mustang sounded worst then stock . Will only be changing front speakers only without amp

Rn I have jbl gx and alpine spe6090. Thoughts?

Popwarhomie

Team Lethal Pressure
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Jan 22, 2010
FL
I agree with the Kicker CS being shit. I hated mine.

Are you wanting a coaxial 6x9 or component set?

My choice for coaxial would be

Reactions: strobe

strobe

CarAudio.com Regular
Feb 20, 2019
Sugon
Stock sound system sound like crap. What are the best 6x9 speakers that would give me deep bass AND perfect clarity to hear everything? (I know that real hard to do)The kicker cs I have in my mustang sounded worst then stock . Will only be changing front speakers only without amp

Rn I have jbl gx and alpine spe6090. Thoughts?
Probably a good bet to try the infinity's popwar linked. Just get em from crutchfield if they aren't the ticket returns are easy.

I'll be installing a set of 6x9 c1 components tonight off factory power.. will report back if they have strong low end but I doubt it. Definitely don't get kicker CS ...

JRsmoothee

Think For Yourself, Question Authority - MJK
10+ year member
Aug 12, 2008
sitting on toilet
FYI.....swapping speakers constantly on deck power searching for good sound is idiotic, pointless, and waste of money....amp them fuckers they need power

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest posts

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds