6x9 suggestions? For 2017 Tahoe?

Usernamelol

CarAudio.com Newbie
Stock sound system sound like crap. What are the best 6x9 speakers that would give me deep bass AND perfect clarity to hear everything? (I know that real hard to do)The kicker cs I have in my mustang sounded worst then stock . Will only be changing front speakers only without amp

Rn I have jbl gx and alpine spe6090. Thoughts?

Stock sound system sound like crap. What are the best 6x9 speakers that would give me deep bass AND perfect clarity to hear everything? (I know that real hard to do)The kicker cs I have in my mustang sounded worst then stock . Will only be changing front speakers only without amp

Rn I have jbl gx and alpine spe6090. Thoughts?
Probably a good bet to try the infinity's popwar linked. Just get em from crutchfield if they aren't the ticket returns are easy.

I'll be installing a set of 6x9 c1 components tonight off factory power.. will report back if they have strong low end but I doubt it. Definitely don't get kicker CS ...

Only by adding an external amplifier will those speakers really show their color. Another factor is where they are mounted and how the reflected sound gets to your ears. Also add some sound deadening where the speakers are mounted in the cavity areas.

Yea I hear this. Ima google how to add amp thx
It's good to amp whatever speakers you choose. However, my recommendation is to make sure your speaker of choice will fit. Not all 6 x 9 speakers have the same dimensions. I recently acquired some Focal Access A690 Coaxial 6x9 speakers. I was originally going to just purchase some JL Audio C2-690tx speakers at Crutchfield, but found that they did not fit my car. They were, apparently, too deep.

I recommend go to Crutchfield, Sonicelectronics.com, or even Amazon and find out if they fit before you purchase. Be careful, although. Sometimes one will say they fit and one will say otherwise.

The JBL GTO939 is a high-powered, high-performance, 6×9 speaker system that’ll transform your vehicle’s interior into a powerful music-listening experience

really.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...