6x9 or 6.5 for rear fill?

But, I've read so much stuff about not having tweeters in the back.

I've done a ton of set ups with speakers in the rear. At most it can pull the sound/stage back some, but you can also turn down the rears a little if that's a problem.

I'm older and grew up in a time when cars only had speakers in the rear deck, so maybe that's why it doesn't bother me.

I prefer to try things and form my own opinion as there at too many "experts" on forums...

Would this be difficult to set up as my first amp? I can't find any documentation on it.
Shouldnt be any issues as adding any amplifier.I have the original specs booklet if you ever need any information on the amp,and can make a copy to send..Its like 14pgs.Thats an excellent amp/Zed Audio Made

OK, so US Acoustics 4050. Now, could some explain the idea of bridging the rear speakers? The front components are 2-ohn, so I'm assuming I'd have to connect the rear speakers in some way to match the resistance?

OK, so US Acoustics 4050. Now, could some explain the idea of bridging the rear speakers? The front components are 2-ohn, so I'm assuming I'd have to connect the rear speakers in some way to match the resistance?
I wouldnt bridge the rear speakers..run them in stereo mode @4ohms .Bridge with another amp for a single sub, or a pair @1/2/4 ohms if considering a sub woofer.If you are considering running the 2ohm of components up front that they are, in stereo @2ohms will be more power from the amp.I run 2 sets of 4ohm components which brings me to a 2ohm stereo mode.With that US Acoustics, you can run those rear speakers and a single sub at the same time/tri mode, but be more of stereo mode,not in mono/mode for real lows, but you can run stereo mode.If that amp continues to be on ebay for that low price of under $100 bucks, Im gonna have to grab it up!! Keep the front @2ohms will not pose as an issue with the rear being @4ohms at all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.