6x8 in the rear

Participant count
  • Participant list
A lot of people on hear will tell you go with cheap caoxials in the rear, but its really matter of prefrence. wether you like music surrounding you like i do or just have a concentrated front stage. i'm running components front and rear. when i redo my system in the coming weeks.

I like good speakers in the rear as well. it feels empty to me coming from just the front. id say get some average to good components. they dont have to be the best since the front and subs will upstage them.

I was also wondering what i should do i have 5x7/5x8 in all 4 speakers and wanted to upgrade to components in the front. Can some one please explain staging and upstage? Is this the same thing as imaging. I am new to the sq thing buy very eager to learn

sorry i dont know too much about staging/imaging just the basics so i'll let someone else explain that part, but just sue some 5x7->5.25" adapter plated like im using for my fronts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.