6th order for two american bass xr12s?

Participant count
  • Participant list

BEEFKING69

Florida
Im fixing to buy another xr12 in a week or so and need a box for 2 of them....ive had my current one for a few months and from the way this one has performed i think one more would be perfect. Ive been wanting to try a 6th order box. What do you guys think of a 6th order vs a ported box? Im taking the back seat out of the truck and putting a bucket seat on pass side cause i rarely ever have more than than 2 other people with me. That will leave me roughly 40 wide 24 deep and 28-30 high to work with. 24 deep is top it can be deeper at bottom if need be. Any way im looking for design for 6th order or maybe just regular ported which ever yall think would be better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.