60,000 RMS, yes, you read that right

You're telling me.. The time I had in soldering and heatshrinking the lugs to go fromThe batts to amps was way longer than you'd ever wanna know
i hope you at least got reimbursed well for that

I just don't understand where people get or even if they have loads of money where it makes sense to blow it on something so dumb...I mean honestly I'm all about loud but comes to a point of flat out stupid after a point IMO...but whatever //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Only a testament to their durability evl won't last that long id wait until the mojos gave up then go evl honestly and trust me unlike 99.5 of the...
Prob over the Budget after building an enclosure(Struggle to find materials for the budget).. But Id like to Try a 21" sub to see if I liked it...
I don't think this is ideal, but let's assume you can easily mount all the tweeters. That installing them is going to be really simple, and...
Running wattage below RMS won't hurt anything. What the speakers get is the same thing as running an amp with higher wattage and then turning the...

About this thread

04murdalanche
Dallas, Tx/Ada, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
des343
2B85C0D8-2A78-4A66-A9A5-F02CF89AA9E4.jpeg