60,000 RMS, yes, you read that right

all soldered up and electrical taped. i didnt like how the "burn" marks were left on the terminals

So i lightly sanded them all

heat shrink on,

done, imagine how long it took to do 36 of these lol

wire for DAYS brah... this will all be ziptied and for the most part completely hidden as well

LEDs that go all the way around the battery rack

picked up this little gem too, if your building a wall, these make trim panels fucking cake..

where did u foind this scribe at?? was it expensive?? lastly , u saoid it makes trim panels cake. Like , how does it work?? say I have a gap on the sides of my wall, can I use this to mark out trim pirces?? u got any pics of it being used??

where did u foind this scribe at?? was it expensive?? lastly , u saoid it makes trim panels cake. Like , how does it work?? say I have a gap on the sides of my wall, can I use this to mark out trim pirces?? u got any pics of it being used??
Amazon, $35

For example, you put a flat piece up to your B-pillar. Take the scribe with the bearing, it will roll down the B-pillar and draw on the wood. Go back with a jigsaw and cut it out then it's perfect

Owner called off the build. Last I heard he's still trying to sell it.. I was like two days from having it playing too..
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/suicide.gif.a649d21efc0d1fd4890a6428166586c1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.