6 Alts&AC on my tahoe inside ;)

its only like 13 feet lol

thank you lol

so is your mom,which is your dad lmao

lol you know thats all they do,and man im on a tight ass time limit, getting brand new psi subs built,rd amps are out,the sundown 4500s should be on there way today,might have all my batteries sold,if so gotta get all my 16v batteries in and my new xs power 12volters too..psshh its gonna be pushing it

got a long ways to go
Come on JP this is a fail to change everything 3 weeks before the biggest show of the year LOL

Come on JP this is a fail to change everything 3 weeks before the biggest show of the year LOL
i know right,im sure it will never all work out lol oh and jizz on this

Figured yall might like this,i know i did

iraggi.jpg

iraggi2.jpg

iraggi4.jpg

iraggi5.jpg

iraggi7.jpg

iraggi8.jpg

iraggi6.jpg

iraggi9.jpg

Also why do you have 7 power wires and then only 2 grounds? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Also why do you have 7 power wires and then only 2 grounds? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Judging by the photos of the wire grounded to the chassis, I would say he is probably grounding the alts out to the frame. And is not done running negatives for rear batts?

Also to the OP, is there no shroud for that fan? Looks dangerous to even pop the hood with it running. If you are leaving it like that, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
holy giant battery buss bar!!!! that thing is tight!!!! and the install is clean!
thanks man

That looks crazy! You have to be the king of rebuilds.
or just king of having builds done and them never getting them finished all the way lol

its not done willis,its still in the progress,youll see

Judging by the photos of the wire grounded to the chassis, I would say he is probably grounding the alts out to the frame.Also to the OP, is there no shroud for that fan? Looks dangerous to even pop the hood with it running. If you are leaving it like that, that is.
its not done,fan shroud will be back on

I want to work at wherever you work at because they must pay well haha.
i just pump gas for a living..make minimum wage lol

dom sent me a text at like 1am last night that he put a 900amp load on it and the voltage didnt drop 1 bit,however the rpms did lol

Took a ride to some autoparts stores to have Prices alt tested. Some good vids of why NOT to have your alt tested by ANY of them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Uhhh...which one is the positive?... The black one?.. OMG!!!

Took a ride to some autoparts stores to have Prices alt tested. Some good vids of why NOT to have your alt tested by ANY of them. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Uhhh...which one is the positive?... The black one?.. OMG!!!

Almost as retarded as when Meade did it two years ago.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.