6 Alts&AC on my tahoe inside ;)

he owes me money too... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif but im sure he worked hard on JP's...hes been solid with DI

I am finding it hard to believe other people give a shit what other people buy.... If you buy a piece of shit product, I will sum it up as you not doing enough research....... But in this instance, I believe it is just because it is "Jonathan Price".//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

shoulda went with DC POWER 2 of thier alts would do the work of those 6 at idle

can you say color changing 270xp brah

DSC04989.jpg

thanks

hope those alts work...
He has videos of bench testing every one of them,ill post them for you to see

I have just one 300 amp iraggi alt that will be here monday. Nice alts JP.
To the other guys that posted, I hear horror stories from every single alt company. What can you do??
it is what it is lol

oh and btw belt wrap ***** on that top right one of the cluster of 4 :p

other than that they LOOK nice
thanks

he owes me money too... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif but im sure he worked hard on JP's...hes been solid with DI
what you mean hes been solid with DI?

I am finding it hard to believe other people give a shit what other people buy.... If you buy a piece of shit product, I will sum it up as you not doing enough research....... But in this instance, I believe it is just because it is "Jonathan Price".//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
lol whaaahhtt??

shoulda went with DC POWER 2 of thier alts would do the work of those 6 at idle
can you say color changing 270xp brah

DSC04989.jpg
Im not hating on DCpower alts,thats a nice alternator,and looks **** good too,they have a great product too.

stock alt on the right for comparison
nice fukin alt!
this

To the couple guys that had it bad with iraggi, That ***** if you are owed money by him. This day in time you never know what you are gonna get. At least you didn't buy a powerbastard alt that really put out half rated power. This past year iraggi (SEEMS) to be doing better than in the past as he will post videos of your alts being tested. If you buy an alt from him and it does more than rated and works perfectly fine, you have nothing to complain about though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.