6.75 speakers options

sounds good, its been asked 1000000x but any ideas for 6.5 for around $150, im not running an amp, but just going to run it off a pioneer headunit. My car cant handle having two amps. Just looking for all around clarity nothing too loud or crazy.

i like my rockford punch coaxials mine are amped with a prime 150-2 which puts about 60w to each of them. my amp only draws about 18amps of current and is quite small. but without the amp they still sounded great just not as loud

yea but with that kinda price you could buy just about anything else ex. id, hertz, morel, jl, dd, boston acoustic, you get me for $880 i could get alot of different sets
For $880 I could get nice new components, a pair of really good old school amps and still have about $300 left over...

True ... but designed to work in just about any environment, designed to match the Linear Power equipment also, but will work on just about any nice 2 ch ...
I'm sure they're nice speakers, but I think I'd rather run Dynaudio...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.