6.5 subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Been looking at this brand lately

Will a 6th order be possible under the seat?
Possibly. The problem with trucks is that the seat drops down to 4.5 inches of clearance on the back end. 3 inches on the inside after wood thickness is taken into account. I may have to try to design and build one to find out. I just finished an under seat box for 3 8s a couple weeks ago and was thinking that I may try a parallel 6th for 6.5s under a seat.

Will be going on a built box just need to purchase subs first also I really don’t want 4 subs I just want enough bass to where it will sound nice inside the cab I upgraded all my door speakers and tweeters to alpine type R will be running a Jl amp to push that but still need to buy one for the subs depending what I go for
I did a box for dual 6.5 inch Savard subs a couple months back. He had them in a prefab sealed box and they weren’t performing very well. Putting them in a decent box made those little subs sing. Savard is worth a look. They make really nice subwoofers.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...