6.5 component suggestions

bmk6795
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Hey guys im looking for a set of components for the front, only looking to spend about 80 bucks on them. Been looking at a couple, like JBL GTO608C 6.5's, AQ's AQ-TS6.5, those are really the only 2 ive looked at, anyone have any other suggestions? ive read multiple reviews on the JBLs and everyone says they are great. Like i said not looking for anything really high end just looking for a decent set of comps. to mix well with my new single sub setup. Do not have an amp just yet, that'll come later on down the road. Thanks.

I can do $85 on my TS-D1720C's. great comp set. Brand new in box also. I have them FS in the speaker classified section

I can do $85 on my TS-D1720C's. great comp set. Brand new in box also. I have them FS in the speaker classified section
^^ This, heard great things about these.

Also, DOES ANYONE SEARCH??!?!?!? Theres like literally 300000000 threads covering this subject. Google is your friend.

those pioneers are nice man, Hunt around for them. Also keep an eye out for Morel Maximos, they have raised in price quite a bit over the last year, but they will randomly go on sale on Amazon for like 80 bucks, and they are seriously my favorite comps so far. I bought the pioneers for the same price and I can safely say the morels were MUCH better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.