6.5 component speakers

doughboyy
10+ year member

remember me? i had pg rsd but i think it time for me to upgrade my component. im looking between 1 to 300 bucks. I read up the hertz hsk, rainbow, and ctd comp but everyone very bias ha. which one is best bang for your bucks? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

All of them will sound different based on the install.

I have CDT in my truck, Infinity Perfect in my Volvo and Focal in my Mercury. They all sound good but they all have their pro's and con's.

Bang for the buck I would go with the CDT's. I have the CF components in my truck and I have not heard a better speaker for the money. They are running 55w rms from an RD 55.4 and sound great. They will sound better once I get the EQS installed and add more sound deadener.

PM exige about the CDT's.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.