6.5 comp thoughts

Participant count
  • Participant list

Loaked
10+ year member

I have a Soundstream Ruby 2ch doing 75w x2 to be put into my Mercedes E350 with the Harmon Kardon 7.1 system. Leaving the center and 2 rear surrounds stock off the stock amp, and want something that can keep up with subwoofer. I did some research, and of these they all fit my price range. I listen to almost 90% heavy metal, maybe some rap for shits and giggles. Here's what I came up with:

DLS R6A

Rainbow SLX 265 Deluxe

Morel Tempo 6

Anything that might be better in that 180-250 price range, please share your thoughts.

The Ruby is in the wifes car which I will be yanking out to re-do her system soon. I could sell it and get something else, another 2ch under $200, buts its been a good amp so far. Pushes some low end CDT's atm.

If you can find a Boston PRO60SE set online for $200, go with those. I listen to mostly rock and metal, also, and they cranked it out pretty good when I had a set.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.