5x7 Help??

Participant count
  • Participant list

2 Guard
10+ year member

I am looking into upgrading my son's audio system in his 99 SHO. All the speakers in the car are shot. Not going to go crazy on this for him but something decent. The car has 5x7's in the front doors with a separate tweeter in the sail/A pillar. He says he's not worried about the rear speakers but would like something nice up front that will be ran by an amp.

Years ago I used to be really into car audio but I know things have changed since then so im calling on you guys for a little input.

4- Chanel amp and a set of 5x7's separates should give him a good start. What do you guys recommend??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.