52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:cool:I would first do my trunk lid and rear deck. My gen camry is known for having those rattle big time. I would then do my door. It would be pretty nice to kill the road noise too. This way I could really hear my kicker system thump!

I would use your product for my 2002 lexus gs300. Suspension/wheels/exterior mods are done, audio install is pending. Double din, hybrid audio unity 6.5s, i10sw, boston acoustics amps waiting to be installed.

Front doors, rear decklid and trunk would be treated

count me in!

i really,really,really could use this .. i have a stockfloor bodydropped, airbagged 1977 gmc crewcab dually.... i would need this to cover the floorboard and the roof and a few other places.

a writeup could be done very easily...lol and i could take pics as i go.....

please? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

I'm in. Would love to A/B compare my current rainbow comps with a before after review. Plus I def know with the anarchys I have sitting in my garage I'm gonna need deadened doors

i really need to deaden everything forward of the b pillar as of right now there is not a sq inch of anything there there,, spent all my money on batts,amps, and subs.. currently legal score of 160.6db on 12 volts still far 2 18s 2 amps up there nothing but a head liner
PA281852.jpg
[/img]all these dents on the roof due to no deadener
PA281854.jpg
[/img]on the floor you guessed it no deadener
PA281853.jpg
[/img]but the trunk looks sweet
261800_4674341456298_1608076612_n.jpg
[/img]
PA281855.jpg
[/img]
PA281855.jpg
[/img]

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to have some deadener for my 1946 Chevy Crew cab project. It will take a lot so I know I will buy plenty.

Thunder.

AKA: "Thunder39208" other places. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'm looking for some for my trunk and doors. Basic install but new to me as I've never used deadner before, just upgraded to 2 dd2510s pushing 2000 watts. I def need to do my trunk bad.

i actually just got a ton of stuff from Coleman, im waiting to install it all to see if i win some of this so i can do it all at once and write up a massive review for all of the products.

i actually just got a ton of stuff from Coleman, im waiting to install it all to see if i win some of this so i can do it all at once and write up a massive review for all of the products.
I am doing the same

Plan on starting on my build after I come back from my wedding in a few weeks ( so you can justify it as a wedding gift or i'm deeply sorry for your loss of manhood lol)it will be in my 2012 silverado tx edition will be walled off and components and what not in the doors, so prior to the build would be a great time to deaden. dont have a super high post count here like 15k over on termpro where I used to be most active but since that forum has died off Ive now made ca.com my home. Ive been around a while had to step out for a few years after moving down here and starting my life over but getting back into the game full swing now, plan on hitting alot of these houston usac shows, so I'm local no shipping involved =)
after driving my truck the other morning I noticed my passenger door has some nasty annoying rattle still on stock speakers as well as the upper dash near the windshield, cant imagine what it will be like when I put the components in

I need sound deadener for the front doors of a new 2013 Subaru WRX. Will be an active setup aiming at being clear loud and balanced. I'll be using the following components in my "sig". GL Everyone!

I'll get in on this... My car sure needs some deadening. At least in the trunk... Running an Obsidian Audio 18 with no deadening is NO GOOD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants