52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today's the day!!! Good luck to everyone!!! 52 packs for 300+ entries --- pretty good odds!!!
Minus everyone who showed up for a handful of posts only for some free stuff instead of bettering the car audio community. Id say every applicable entrant wins something.

pretty good actually, did good job in the trunk lol, now im working on starting in the cabin. My sunroof area, well doors and such are now the weak part of the car and you can tell by some the stress on it.

this still up? havnt seen this before because I was studying for my dental admission test, but I definitely need it to put it in my trunk and rear to rid of the rattles and increase the sound quality of the subs and front doors !

still need to do my doors and trunk...

plus im in Germany pick me so I can sho these fools what AT can do!!!

Minus everyone who showed up for a handful of posts only for some free stuff instead of bettering the car audio community. Id say every applicable entrant wins something.
Who says they don't better the car audio community....I'm a new guy in this forum and this thread contains my first posts but I've been into car audio for over 10 years and I've helped numerous people over the years with deck installs, full system installs, vehicle maintenance and never charged them a dime. I'd rather teach them how to do it so they know for next time and learn something rather than just get paid to do it.

Who says they don't better the car audio community....I'm a new guy in this forum and this thread contains my first posts but I've been into car audio for over 10 years and I've helped numerous people over the years with deck installs, full system installs, vehicle maintenance and never charged them a dime. I'd rather teach them how to do it so they know for next time and learn something rather than just get paid to do it.
Congrats. Based on your registration date, the fact you admitted to only coming here for the deadener, your outside help does not better this community. You admitted you were only here for free product. Look at all the people who registered this month that have 1 post count and havent returned since posting in this thread? You can not possibly try to tell me that they are here to better this community.

However, Im not going to start an argument about this. I tried to get in touch with Coleman to figure this issue out and help him get his product to people who actually care rather than giving to people who only want free stuff, but he hasnt responded.

Congrats. Based on your registration date, the fact you admitted to only coming here for the deadener, your outside help does not better this community. You admitted you were only here for free product. Look at all the people who registered this month that have 1 post count and havent returned since posting in this thread? You can not possibly try to tell me that they are here to better this community.
However, Im not going to start an argument about this. I tried to get in touch with Coleman to figure this issue out and help him get his product to people who actually care rather than giving to people who only want free stuff, but he hasnt responded.
I admitted to being DRAWN to this COMMUNITY via Audio Technix. I didn't know this place existed until I liked Audio Technix's FB page. But you're right I don't want to get into an arguement with someone who's obviously put in alot of time to something like this place. Yes i'm new. Big Deal. Giveaway's are for all, not a select few.

Need to get a little deadener in my doors for my new component setup so I can have some SQ to go along with my 18s....which is seeming to be tough since its walled.

If I win, I will be installing it on the roof and trunk lid of my Malibu that I just got.

For now, I will be running a Sundown SAZ-1500 pushing a Sundown SA-15 in the trunk.

I have a old school Soundstream amp for the mids & highs.

The radio is a Pioneer DVD head unit.

I got Audio Technix CCA 1/0 guage for the big 3 and running to the back to the DEKA Intimidator Battery.

I still need to get a replacement battery for the front.

In the spring I will be upgrading to 2 SAZ-3500's and 2 Sundown NS 15's in a 4th order wall. (who needs back seats?)

Will be getting a Mechman Alternator and upgrading to 4 XS Power D3100's.

I'm going to replace the AT CCA wire with AT OFC wire.

Not sure what mids & highs I will get but I'm wanting to use old school Soundstream amps to push them. (love the old Soundstream amps)

Will be using AT sound deadener everywhere that it's needed.

Thanks AT for the chance and for letting me know about caraudio.com

I am starting a SQ build. lets quiet it down with that audio-technix and represent.

Pioneer

Focal

mmats

Audio-Technix---???

PA300085.jpg

PA300084.jpg

PA290076.jpg

PA290075.jpg

PA300101.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity