500rms for my budget? And I have a 12v battery issue.

splitting the two would work well, but since you'll be running two amps, get a fused distribution block with the voltometer built in. ive heard schoche makes a good one actually. and since you'll be running about 800 watts, gett a 100 amp fuse for the block.

so I have a quick questions. does it matter if the speaker wire is different gauge once split?

for example, I'll run 4g from the battery to the trunk, and then split at the distro block into two wires. but can I have one 8g wiring going to the 2 channel and a 4g wire going to the mono amp? or would that mess things up?

I'm gonna use the kicker amp kit but just get an extra 4g wire. like 3ft.

btw. does that mean I should get 4g ground for the mono amp too?

seems like a wayyy cheaper option than buying a 0g kit which is like $60 more.

Thanks I'll do that then! Saves me money that I can put towards and amp now.

Will I need anything else besides the 4g wiring from the distro to the amp, as well as a 4g ground? So like 6ft total.

Also, since the power is gonna be around 600rms total. Do you recommend doing the big 3? Or can I do that down the line?

hey, im just bringing this back since I'd rather not start a new thread. So I know what to do with the wiring now. But I still cant decide on an amp. I'm mainly looking for people that have first hand experience with these amps to chime in.

I have 4 narrowed down. I dropped the alpine option since the more I read about it the more bad stuff I find. I wont be upgrading in the future but I have specific needs from this amp:

Under 200

Clean power

stays cool

reliable

The choices are:

MB Quart ONX1.1000D $180

AQ750 $200 (overpriced?)

MB Quart FX1.600 $120

Cadence F1200-1D $165

So far the AQ750 seems best but I hear its over priced. The rest of the amps I havent heard rly much of anything about. I'm so overwhelmed by choices. If u have another option though, chime in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.