500rms for my budget? And I have a 12v battery issue.

You don't have to limit yourself to mono amps. There are 2 channels that you can bridge to 4 ohms to get the wattages you may need, but you'll need a svc 4 ohm or dvc 2 ohm sub. I have a pair of amps in the classifieds that would fit your budget.

different amps have different current draws, so those statements above are a bit general. whatever floats your boat.

I'll have to pass on the Skar. the AQ is already a stretch for me. I planned to actually get an IA 187 and still might. I'm just trying to see how much more that setup would cost me. So far, kinda a lot for my budget.
I could sell it to ya for what you can get the AQ for I think?

I'll have to pass on the skar. not what I'm looking for.

so who would get the alpine or even mbquart amp over the AQ?

So I have one last questions. For the amp kit, would running a dual amp kit that is 4g to the trunk and then splits to two 8g wires be okay? Or is that to small for a 500rms amp?

It will be hooked up to one of the above amps (prob alpine) and a smaller 2 channel amp.

Reason is the 0g that splits to 4g costs about 50$ more. And I'm running a TIGHT budget.

I was gonna run the kicker dual amp kit, its 100 shipped while the knu 0g is 150 shipped.

2nd opinions are always welcome!

Why would you run a dual kit?
Nevermind I just read it.. Going to bed now
no no not the brand, I meant dual amp kit as in two amps.

The amp kit will be made by kicker.

I am gonna run this mono amp and a 2 channel amp for front speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.