5 or 6 channel amp what's good

I still have that Elemental Designs Nine-5 sitting that is a great amp if interested.Pretty clean and I have a Bass knob for it from a Nine-1.Boomin_tahoe placed some pics of it a few weeks back for me on here( I thank you sir)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

This amp is almost 2ft in length!!

Audiobaun, you have a set price for it?

The only negative I can see for the massive audio it does not have sub woofer volume control and I know I didn't think of that till I started doing more research.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent amps. U could do the 850.5 I was thinking you would want as much subwoofer power as possible. The 1200.6 will give u 600 watts when u bridge channels 5 & 6.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's been a couple of months since someone last posted on this thread, but if your putting an amp on a boat it had better be marine grade. If you don't get a marine grade amp, you may be looking at lots of issues. I'd look at the marine grade version of the MMATS HIFI6150D. Gobs of power and internals (from what I can tell) seem to be top notch.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.