.5 OHM showdown ----> MB Quart DSC 1500.1 or Audiopipe 15001D

Qxxx4

Banned
Ca
I plan on wiring each amp to its own sub @ .5ohm nominal, no idea what it will rise to.

Which amp would be louder and better quality for the money and not break on me from running it @ .5 EVERYDAY

Both are the exact same price right now

Sundown hands down! They do 1500rms @12.8v I think the other 2 amps are rated @ 14.4v. Plus you are going to run it daily @ 0.5ohm, It will kill the other 2 amps!

Sundown hands down! They do 1500rms @12.8v I think the other 2 amps are rated @ 14.4v. Plus you are going to run it daily @ 0.5ohm, It will kill the other 2 amps!
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif When I read the title I thought it said Sundown also

sorry for the confusion, any opinions on if either would take .5 daily though??

As of right now Im leaning on the audiopipes

mb quart will be the better amp over the ap...also the dsc 2000 was benched at 1700watts @2ohms....so nicely overrated but i dont see you having the electrical to back .5 up daily....but if you do then id do the mb quart hands down

I'd do the MBQ before the Audiopipe, but would prefer something else to run at 1/2ohm.
You think they could take .5 daily?? I mean I dont crank it all the time but I do rock out here and there for 5-10 min.... Ive got 4 big batts for both amps and my 500rms of mids

Ive HEARD alot of people say the Audiopipe will do .5 daily no problem no questions. But Ive seen no evideence or actual logs of anyone actually doing it

Just everyone talkingout there bum on them @ .5

would LOOOOOOOOOOOVE to settle this and just buy some equipment

Why not get a bigger amp and wire your subs to 1ohm?
Assuming you have 2 subs.
I dont like rise and then only getting a measly ammount of power

Id rather wire to .5 and rise to whatever, and make the watts I paid for...??

But obviously I want hem to last

the AP IMHO does kick ass. lol at 1ohm. i would suggest running either of the amps at .5 ohm even after rise.... that is my honest opinion. both make good power on the cheaps!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.