5-16V Batteries "V" Battery

1phatclipse

Banned
Raleigh NC
Item(s) for Sale: V Battery same exact thing as a kinetik hc16v

Item(s) Description/Condition: like new

Price: 100 per batt

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: LOCAL ONLY may travel to meet you but not to far

Item Pictures:
amps178.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I never scammed anyone ,,,,,,,,,besides How can I scam anyone when I refuse to ship? dumassss
You are a known scammer. Stop playing dumb, you're not fooling anyone. Did you think you could just come back and continue to sell to people and not have your insanely shady past be brought up? I don't know how you never got banned in the first place.

I never received any baskets, and it has been nearly 2 years. GTFO scammer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

You are a known scammer. Stop playing dumb, you're not fooling anyone. Did you think you could just come back and continue to sell to people and not have your insanely shady past be brought up? I don't know how you never got banned in the first place.
I never received any baskets, and it has been nearly 2 years. GTFO scammer. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
dude ive sold to probably over 100 people and only had a few problems and I took care of all of those that I felt I was in the wrong

I try to be fair with everyone but I will never screw myself just to make you or anyone else thats not in my family happy ryan

Ye I should have sent you the baskets when you asked for them but you were being such a **** about it that it pissed me off to a point that I really didnt care. But you win I will send you the baskets in the morning

the point is that if people are calling you out about being a scammer, you probably are and on that note alone, this and all others you opened should be closed until your legacy is resolved.

dude ive sold to probably over 100 people and only had a few problems and I took care of all of those that I felt I was in the wrong I try to be fair with everyone but I will never screw myself just to make you or anyone else thats not in my family happy ryan

Ye I should have sent you the baskets when you asked for them but you were being such a **** about it that it pissed me off to a point that I really didnt care. But you win I will send you the baskets in the morning
Thanks for proving that you're a sack of shit.

Well I got the 5 batteries and he was a man of his word in this case.He even drove about 50 miles to meet me for the pick up.

Thanks 1Phateclipse.

I base my opinions on how I am dealt with.With that good job Bro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.