4Volt to 8Volt Pre-Outs Question!

If I was in your postion I would think this way..........if I am happy with my current head unit...if not I would buy the eclip. (if I can afford it)...if my current head unit satisfys my needs keep the current head unit.

in the eclipse unit we are talking about it is audible

Not the preouts, either that or you didn't properly set your gains.

Not saying the Eclipse can't sound better....but more than likely it's not because of the preouts.

its because of the pre out but that is diffence of opions, well i am new to this i have be only doing this for 23yrs. i have spend time in arizona training with mark fakuda as well as the top guys in the industry. i have also be interview buy car audio, as well as cerifications and training for over 10 yrs. i was installing systems when you were probably riding your big wheel with your am radio

its because of the pre out but that is diffence of opions, well i am new to this i have be only doing this for 23yrs. i have spend time in arizona training with mark fakuda as well as the top guys in the industry. i have also be interview buy car audio, as well as cerifications and training for over 10 yrs. i was installing systems when you were probably riding your big wheel with your am radio
What do you want, a cookie? Your either very conceited or very insecure, because that's (atleast) twice out of your 12 total posts that you've felt the need (or looked for an opportunity) to throw your "background" into the conversation. Believe it or not, I'm not on my hands and knees for you right now.

buahahaha!!!.... dont know about that, Squeek's pretty O.L.D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif

I personally like Eclipse more than Alpine. Is it worth selling the Alpine (at a loss) and spending more money on top of that for the Eclipse? I'd venture to say that the expense probably isn't worth the benefits.
...but he considers himself a perfectionist so if he notices an improvement, it might be worth the $$ to him... Only his ears can say for sure.

buahahaha!!!.... dont know about that, Squeek's pretty O.L.D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif
He shure is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

That O.L.D. better not be an acronym for something //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I too would swap that cd player in a heartbeat for an Eclipse, there are many unmentioned advantages to this unit and to fuel the fire here, how the voltage is appled across the frequency spectrum adds a whole new meaning to the words sq. So yes, the higher boltage preouts can and will make a difference as their voltage does not drop like a rock across the frequency spectrum. Then we can add a laser sled tuned to resonate at 19hz, 5 servos to control the laser sled and on and on. We can all talk out our a$$ forever, my advice which I pass on to my customers, try it and you will see what a difference a cd player can and will make in a system. And I am old, a little more very soon, so there.

I personally like Eclipse more than Alpine. Is it worth selling the Alpine (at a loss) and spending more money on top of that for the Eclipse? I'd venture to say that the expense probably isn't worth the benefits.

but if you think it is (the thread starter) let me know so i can get that 9815 from ya

im also interested in the alpine 9815 if u decide to sell it. im aslo interested for a 9813 either that or the 9815 im in the market for. so if u guys have one that u are trying to get rid of let me know asap. but to get tto the topic of the thread. as everyong else says u need to decide if its what u want or not to try. u can go with the eclipse if money isnt a concern as well and hopefully hear a pretty good difference enough for the cost of replacing the alpine for eclipse. up t o u man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.