4th order help

Participant count
  • Participant list

KyleBechtold
5,000+ posts

Quit reading this
hey so I measured out some space for my Sa-8s and since they will not fit subs up port up as the space gets thinner on the way up I was thinking about a 4th order for them.. what kind of space ported/sealed.. I have 26.5H x 48W x 11d at the bottom 6.5d at the top

at 19" high there is a .5-1" notch in sketchup at 18 1/4 I put a 1 1/4" notch .75" tall and that seemed to work.. as long as thats incorporated its all good.

Hi Kyle! I can look into it for you if you like. I am at work right now, and will be finishing a build later today, but we can figure it out here. What you will need to know is the optimum volume for each chamber within the given dimensions, correct? At least as a starting point. In order to figure a basic idea of proper compression and tuning, I would like to know some information beyond what was given if you want to continue with it. Some basic information will involve vehicle dimensions along with the desired output and requested response range you will be looking for in this setup. We can go from there after this information is given if you like for a complete design purchase....you can PM me if you would like me to complete it for you.

This will allow me to figure if the efficiency of the requested response will be enough for optimal output. Just let me know!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.