4th order building

I know they sell some stuff that becomes a gasket. I don't know the name. I've seen another member using it. You spray on, then put the top on, and put a lot of weight on the top, and let it sit for a while, then when you take it off, it creates a gasket. Then you can just screw it down no problem.

It seems the 2 subs on the right have 2 sealed boxes? AKA air cant get out?

If its just a mess up in the drawing with the subs facing each other, it looks good. Exactly how the bandpass in my van is. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I asked a few guys on the term pro forum and on some other ones and they said the foam tape stuff ***** for sealing. Dont worry the 2 middle boards are braces that weren't drawn out completely in that box.. It is a true 4th order so no worries. Here's what it looks like somewhat:

bracing.jpg

I know they sell some stuff that becomes a gasket. I don't know the name. I've seen another member using it. You spray on, then put the top on, and put a lot of weight on the top, and let it sit for a while, then when you take it off, it creates a gasket. Then you can just screw it down no problem.
Can you find out more info please.. That sounds perfect

Do you thinnk I'll be fine if I dont glue the top down? People I know say glue it down but that would **** going to pry the top off.. Also all my cuts are what I would consider 100% accurate. I dont know how I could mess up on my giant table saw.

Im wanting to paint the inside too but I dont want to use my gravity feed spray gun nor pay for the paint.. I want to just use some rattle can spary paint and a way I could have a glossy, smooth finish.

Anyone got ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.