AeroHelp PLEASE

Participant count
  • Participant list

team3d
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I am going to use 6" flared aeros. the flares are the same diameter on each end. If I shave some off the diameter so I can pull them out when needed will it hurt me sound wise?

The reason I will be pulling them out is to tune higher to go to meca

Just unscrew them, pull them as far outta the box as you can and then untape the connector rings and make the cuts/changes you need.

No need to trim one of the rings

Well, you are supposed to just assemble them inside the box once the outside flare is mounted.

If you can't do that, then yes you can just cut off the flat part of the inside flare, it won't affect anything.

well see these don't have the screw option they are made to use pvc glue. I just need to be able to pull them out like once maybe twice a month for shows. I just wanted to make sure that shaving the back flare off would make port noise or anything like that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.