4th order blowthrough for 4 audiopipe be-15's

Buck
5,000+ posts

little alien on campus
Building the box. The dude in the pics is my buddy really helping me build this while my back is healing. This thing is large.

2a3e6000.jpg

85550027.jpg

b02337dc.jpg

End of the day working on this for like 9 hours.

ea4822e2.jpg

****, is that thing going in a school bus!? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Looks good man!

still gonna be a tight fit to squeeze between the wheel wells.
It is. You have to keep the enclosure completely parallel to the truck in order to make this thing slide between the wheel wells. And that's hard to do considering we are going to need at least 2 people to push on either side, probably more.

Hey Buck,

Solid work on the box. Did you get to hear it once installed? Care to share any details? Tuning, port area, etc? Just curious as to your process of designing the 4th order and how it performs compared to your expecations. Hope ur backs feeling better, caraudio makes old men out of us pretty quick!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.